Bitcoin (BTC) - Alles wat je nodig hebt op één plek ...
ZenSys Archive (Use /r/Horizen!)
Please use our new /Horizen Subreddit ZenCash is a private, decentralized, and reliable platform for communications, transactions, and publishing. In production using zero-knowledge proofs for anonymous transactions with an encrypted memo field stored on the ZenCash blockchain.
$KMD can often be used to buy into decentralized ICOs launched on our platform at a discounted price.
KMD can also be traded with absolute privacy using Komodo’s Jumblr tool
What is a privacy coin? Privacy coins implement various protocols to create a layer of privacy between blockchain transactions. This can be utilized to prevent blockchain traceability or provide different levels of privacy for data stored on the blockchain.
What is Jumblr? A decentralized cryptocurrency shuffler that allows your transactions to become incognito and protects them from being traced through a time or knapsack attack. It adds a privacy layer to your transactions because after your coins are Jumbled, an analysis of the amounts that went in or times that they came out is futile. This function is unique to Komodo and does not require third parties.
2. Security: a secure and robust consensus mechanism called delayed Proof of Work (dPoW) that protects your funds and our ecosystem. This unique technology uses a notarization process to create a backup of the entire Komodo blockchain onto the Bitcoin blockchain thereby increasing security and resilience. This happens roughly every ten minutes. The backups are then saved (notarized) onto the Bitcoin blockchain because it has the highest hashrate available. So even if Komodo suffered a devastating attack (which is extremely unlikely), the Komodo blockchain would merely revert to the most recently notarized copy of the chain. If Bitcoin loses superiority in terms of hashrate the dPOW mechanism can be switched to another blockchain on demand. Hence, Komodo is the most flexible platform to build on and one of the most secure.
What is hashrate? A proof of work blockchain needs a lot of calculations. Hashrate is the way it is measured. The amount of data hashed in a given time by a machine. It is a unit used to define the amount of calculations made by a machine. When you add all the machines together you have the hashrate for that blockchain (here’s a great chart that illustrates it). It's like a river of transactions and the broader and wider it is, the harder it is to manipulate it.
3. Freedom from middlemen: a decentralized exchange (DEX) called BarterDEX, with a fully working order book, powered by our world-class atomic swap technology. This reduces risk and transaction fees. Komodo’s atomic swaps work between Bitcoin protocol and ERC20 tokens which means we can support over 95% of all the tokens and coins in existence. Our decentralized exchange offers ‘liquidity power-ups’ which mean that you can place more than one buy order with the same funds (i.e. pick your top 5 coins and if any of them drop below 50% of their value you’ll buy it and cancel the other orders at the same time) which means your funds have a greater value! On top of all that, Komodo’s DEX has fast transaction speeds and super low transaction fees (0.15%). You can find live BarterDEX and Komodo Stats here: https://dexstats.info/index.php.
What are atomic swaps? Atomic swaps are a method of trading cryptocurrencies peer-to-peer, directly from one blockchain to another, without the need to trust a third-party. Here is a good article to read that will take you about 11 minutes ‘Atomic Swaps & Etomic Swaps, Explained in Plain English’ written by John Westbrook on Medium.
Why do YOU want an exchange to be decentralized? A centralized exchange is a third party and requires you to trust them with your funds. If they’re hacked you’re at risk of losing your funds. Centralized exchanges also require you to trade between pillars (i.e. BTC or USDT) which can involve higher transaction fees and a greater number of trades than necessary to swap the token you have for the one you want (i.e. DOGE sell to BTC to buy KMD is two trades when all you really want is DOGE to KMD).
4. Independence: decentralized ICO crowdfunding and scalability solutions for blockchain startups. You can think of a blockchain as a motorway and if you build a project on the same blockchain as other projects you will be impacted by how well the other drives behave, or by the motorway introducing tolls, or you could suffer from congestion (i.e. if you’re familiar with how crypto kitties caused ETH transaction fees to greatly increase and transaction speeds to slow down then you’ll understand multiple projects on one blockchain cause a scalability and independence problem ). Komodo offers parallel chains which mean a project or decentralized ICO is given its own chain which uses Komodo’s technology. This also solves the scalability issue because using the motorway analogy we can simply open more lanes for a project with a high amount of congestion. This is possible because of the dPOW notarisation. It allows projects to launch completely independent blockchains. Every independent blockchain created on Komodo Platform is automatically integrated into Komodo’s BarterDEX (DEX) which means they have instant access to liquidity for their token and their community can buy and trade immediately. If you compare this to a centralized exchange where projects are often met with a list of onerous demands and fees to be listed and risk being delisted then you’ll understand how important this is for any project especially smaller teams and decentralized apps (dAPPS).
5. Universal Wallet: the Agama Wallet is a universal secure, multi-coin wallet to store funds on and claim the 5% reward for your $KMD tokens. There is also a paper wallet available if you would prefer a cold storage option for those who want to maximize their security.
USD Tether — the equivalent of the dollar on Omni Layer
The solution described above with the protocol “over” the Bitcoin network gave life to one of the most controversial cryptocurrency projects of the last two years — Tether. Tether (symbol Tether — ₮, ticker — USDT) is a hybrid cryptocurrency with a rate binding to one US dollar. Moreover, according to the assurances of Tether Limited, the issuer of the given tokens, the “binding” is to be understood literally, as each purchased token of USDT corresponds to one US dollar available at the disposal of the company. If we take the three largest exchanges based on their daily turnover of transactions at the time of writing (Binance, OKEx and HuObi), and then track the five most popular trading pairs for each, we will encounter USDT in 13 out of 15 cases.
USDT — the token with the largest capitalization in the world.
To carry out the Omni transaction, a user needs to create a regular Bitcoin transaction-transfer of 546 satoshi (minimum) with an additional output storing payload using the OP_RETURN op-code. An example of such a transaction. The payload is a mandatory part of any Omni transaction, as it is a sequence of bytes containing all the necessary information about the transaction.
Let us consider what information is stored in the payload itself
transaction marker — 4 bytes, the mandatory part of any Omni payload is always equal to 0x6f6d6e69 — ASCII code omni. If the first 4 bytes of the sequence are not equal to 0x6f6d6e69, then this sequence is not a payload of Omni. version — 2 bytes, an analog version of the transaction in Bitcoin. For the described algorithm to work, version 0 is used, or that is the same as 0x0000. transaction type — 2 bytes, transaction type, for an atomic swap it is sufficient to use only “Simple send” transactions, as simple send is the usual sending of omni currency from its address to the address of the recipient. Simple send corresponds to the transaction type code 0, that is, the next 2 bytes 0x0000. Other possible types of transactions exist in Omni. token identifier — 4 bytes, identifier of the currency used. For example TetherUS has the identifier 31 or 0x0000001f. All tokens created by the Omni protocol at this time can be seen via the following link. amount — 8 bytes, for a transaction of type Simple send, this is the amount of the sent currency. As you can see, payload does not store the addresses of senders and recipients of the transactions, these addresses are determined by the Bitcoin transaction in which the payload output was detected. By scanning inputs, the Omni protocol determines who makes the transfer by finding the output of the corresponding address from among the inputs of the transaction p2pkh. Thus, for a transfer from Alice to Bob of, for example, 50,000,000 TetherUS, we need to create a Bitcoin transaction where one of the inputs will refer to the p2pkh output corresponding to the Alice address. It is also important that this entry be the first in this transaction (the index of this entry in the received transaction would be is minimal or none at all). One of the outputs of this transaction should be the output of p2pkh to Bob’s address, and another output must have been one of the outputs with the following payload: https://preview.redd.it/0kmuzds8p9g11.png?width=575&format=png&auto=webp&s=af2f496596684af18091fb044f4e20b7e546c32f Example 1 Example 2
Atomic Swap on Omni Layer
Suppose that Alice and Bob are willing to make an inter-blockchain exchange of cryptocurrencies. Alice wants to exchange the units of any Omni currency, for example TetherUS (the given currency has the currency identifier # 31 in the Mainnet, then in the text we will only talk about this currency of the Omni protocol, since it is the most popular at the moment, but the algorithm below will work for any currency of the Omni protocol as well) for b units of a cryptocurrency working on another blockchain. (Omni works on top of the Bitcoin blockchain, of course, according to the algorithm below it is possible to exchange TetherUS for Bitcoins, but due to their work on one and the same blockchain, this exchange can be done in a different, more efficient way).
A — blockchain of Bitcoin. B — the blockchain of the cryptocurrency for which TetherUS is being exchanged. a — the sum of TetherUS, which Alice wants to exchange. b — the sum of the cryptocurrency of the adjoining blockchain B, to which Alice wants to exchange her a TetherUS.
Creating a Transaction
1) Bob generates a random value secret. 2) Bob calculates the secretHash by performing the following operation: secretHash = RIPEMD160 (secret) 3) Bob creates and sends an htlc transaction sealed by secretHash 4) Bob sends Alice a secretHash value, and a hash of the hrlc transaction he created in the previous paragraph in order for Alice to make sure that the correct htlc transaction is actually present in the B blockchain. 5) Alice received from Bob the secretHash and hash of the htlc-transaction Bob created, and is convinced that such a transaction is really present in the B blockchain, and that this is indeed a htlc-transaction sealed by the secretHash value. 6) using the received secretHash, Alice creates the following transaction and translates it into the Bitcoin blockchain: https://preview.redd.it/oxri5a7gp9g11.png?width=735&format=png&auto=webp&s=14e88db4fc4d1743406939343d42e33352b05782 Let us call such a transaction financing_tx. In fact, it is almost an ordinary Bitcoin htlc transaction that is used in atomic swap with the only difference that in the amount field, 546 satoshi is the minimum number of Bitcoins that can be at the output of the transaction, below this value, Bitcoin counts the transaction as dust and does not conduct it. 7) Alice creates a transaction according to the following scheme: https://preview.redd.it/awz9uzuhp9g11.png?width=1000&format=png&auto=webp&s=9ca79e77ca6aff631a39ae95dfaa70aa06d695ec Let us call this transaction redeem_tx. Alice creates such a transaction with two inputs: the first is the input referencing the output of funding_tx, which contains the htlc script. Alice does not sign this script, that is, the SigScript field remains completely empty. The second input is the input referring to any unspent exits of Alice, the main condition is that at this output stage there are enough Bitcoins to pay the transaction fee, and this entry is signed by Alice with her private key with the signature type SIGHASH_ALL (that is, she signs the entire transaction except for SigScript fields on the inputs transaction, which makes this transaction immutable. The outputs of the same transaction are the elementary Simple Send and a TetherUS from Alice to Bob (details of what Simple Send, payload is and how it works can be found in another section). 8) Alice sends Bob the redeem_tx created in the previous paragraph and the one she signed herself. 9) Bob got the redeem_tx sent by Alice, checks it, just looks through the inputs and outputs, making sure that this is really a transaction that Alice should have created using the real algorithm. After that, Bob signs the transaction with his private key and provides the secret value in the SigScript of the corresponding redeem_tx entry. 10) Bob sends the signed redeem_tx transaction to the blockchain, thereby transferring the TetherUS currency from Alice to himself. Note — before carrying out this step, we still need to check that Alice’s address has the necessary amount of TetherUS. 11) Alice looks through blockchain A and gets the value secret and uses it in the B blockchain to transfer the funds using the htlc transaction Bob created in point 3. The exchange ends here. Stating the obvious: naturally the timelock value used by Bob when creating the htlc-transaction must be significantly longer than the timelock that Alice uses, since her htlc transaction should be spent earlier than the htlc created by Bob. This is necessary so that Bob cannot manage to spend both htlc.
Thus, connecting Omni Layer to Swap Online allows users to cover transactions.
Qyno is a blockchain-based financial ecosystem centered around Qyno Coin, a high performance digital currency. Qyno aims to bring the cryptocurrency world closer to the real world through the use of Qyno Coin, our highly applicable and adoptable digital currency. Qyno Coin (QNO) is embedded with InstantSend and PrivateSend featurues, making QNO transactions instant, anonymous and nearly free to send. With Qyno, businesses finally have a solution for trading assets and goods in a secure, low-cost environment that allows them to reach their financial objectives. New edge Complex Secure New edge crypto currency discord BitcoinTalk facebook twitter youtube github Passive income with a 1323% anual return of investment Qyno Project Qyno project's goal is the development of tools and products that can allow everyone acces to faster, safer, anonymous, and near-zero cost financial products and services. Having meticulously studied and tested existing blockchain-based financial products and networks, we created Qyno with the aim of becoming a reference in the blockchain financial services sector after concluding that others fail to deliver on the goals which are our vision. Predecessors are meant to be learned from and eventually overcome. If this weren't the case, we would still be stuck with Friendster for social networking or Napster for peer-to-peer sharing. Bitcoin may be just such a predecessor, yet there isn't enough being done in the blockchain space to move beyond its slow transaction times and exorbitant fees. The core of the Qyno Project is Qyno Coin (QNO), a digital currency based on the latest blockchain technology and network architecture created go beyond Bitcoin by providing seamless, instant, and low cost transactions secured by masternodes. Qyno Coin Specification Symbol: QNO QNO picks up where BTC left off. Due to it's elegant masternode architecture, low cost of use, and instantaneous transaction capabilities, global adoption of QNO will be rapid and steep. Algorithm: NeoScrypt NeoScrypt is an ASIC-resistant proof of work algorithm that it is stronger cryptographically than other hashing algorithms and is less memory intensive while providing a fair return to miners. Type: POW + Masternode A proof-of-work (PoW) blockchain is a system that helps to prevent denial of service attacks and spam on the network. This is done by receiving work from the service requester. Max coin supply: 100,000,000 Max coin supply is the maximum amount of QNO coins to be minted. The supply release schedule avoids inflation while providing the network sufficient liquidity. Block generation: 60 seconds The block generation time is the time needed to mine a block. Block time is set as a constant to ensure that miners' computational power will not impact the security of the network. Masternode Collateral: 5000 QNO In order to own and operate a masternode, 5000 QNO are required as a collateral. This collateral prevents Sybil attacks on the network whereby would-be attackers are able to setup numerous masternodes and interfere with network operations. Reward Table Blocks Miners Masternodes Total 1-43200 2.5 22.5 25 43201-86400 3 27 30 86401-129600 3.5 31.5 35 129601-1051200 4 36 40 1051201-2102400 4.5 25.5 30 After block 2102401 25% decrease every year Qyno - Trading Made Easy on the Blockchain From the outset, the pillar of the Qyno project will be the Qyno coin, a utility coin with two aims. First, the Qyno coin will function as a stable asset enabling the development of the project's ecosystem. Second, the Qyno coin will reward masternode operators with industry-leading ROI, as masternode operators will earn a generous passive income due to a staggering 90% block reward. The purpose of such a mammoth block reward is to create a very high incentive for masternode operators working to secure the network. The Qyno coin's stability will allow users to engage the Qyno financial system easily. Without major fluctuations in price affecting the net cost of users looking to enter and use the Qyno financial system, adoption of the system will happen quickly and globally. The entry into and use of blockchain-based financial systems tend to be prohibitive, due in part to the fact that the utility coins associated with those financial systems fluctuate wildly in value, making cost analysis for users looking to enter the system difficult to calculate. The Core of the Qyno Financial Ecosystem Q-Paygate Apps and eCommerce Solutions Users adopting Qyno will find the timely deployment and integration of Q-PayGate, the payment gateway milestone at the core of the Qyno financial ecosystem. With Q-PayGate any tool, product, or merchant service can be seamlessly integrated with the blockchain, allowing users a time-saving, streamlined experience that delivers unmatched functionality. Developing and implementing payment plugins for any eCommerce platform, such as industry giants WooCommerce, is part of the Q-Paygate mission. The plugins developed as part of the Q-Paygate engine will differ from traditional eCommerce plugins in that they will, notably, generate extra income for merchants accepting Qyno payments. For merchants the implications of the Qyno income-generating plugins will be staggering: Merchants with a high amount of traffic and sales will be able to use those funds to run a masternode. Masternodes generate a 90% block reward, provide merchants with a large extra income for adopting the Qyno platform, while at the same time providing additional network stability. The Qyno foundation will fund the creation and additional development of plugins from an allocation entitled strictly to product development, leading to contented and very well supported developers who in turn provide the Qyno financial ecosystem with unparalleled product development. Blockchain Made Simple When compared to the total amount of people worldwide using traditional forms of money such as Euro, Yen, and American Dollars, the use and spread of cryptocurrency appears very small. That is owing in part to the relative infancy of the cryptocurrency world, but if crypto is to see adoption on the scale necessary to compete with traditional forms of money both physical and digital, then blockchain-based financial platforms need to have, as their primary quality, ease of use for the most amount of people worldwide. Only then will the crypto world see the adoption necessary for blockchain to fulfill its revolutionary potential. Qyno financial ecosystem has, at the core of its mission, the adoption of worldwide users in mind and as such has created a platform for the people. Access to Qyno is global, painless, and offers financial mobility unlike other platforms past or present. Bank account withdrawals and deposits are core functions of the Qyno ecosystem, and ease of these two functions are blended into every Qyno tool available. Because bank deposits are a key factor in financial access globally, the Qyno development team has studied and developed a proof of concept relating to integrating this functionality into the Qyno blockchain with excellent results. Qyno bank deposits are being enabled to function with different accounts such as checking, savings, time deposit, and call deposit accounts. Financial Products on the Blockchain Traditional financial systems are more than just payment solutions; they're entire ecosystems aimed at capturing all of the financial activity present in society. The difference between traditional and blockchain based financial systems is that traditional, or centralized systems, rely on third parties for processing data and require high financial upkeep for executives, presidents, and trustees. Decentralized, blockchain based solutions such as Qyno are able to capture the same financial ecosystem without any of the costs associated with third parties, CEO's, or brick and mortar locations. Because of this, Qyno is able to offer users and merchants alike eCommerce solutions at fractions of the traditional costs. Qyno Foundation The Qyno team is concurrently developing functionalities in addition to current milestones as part of the Qyno foundation protocol. The allocation of development resources to research means the Qyno team is perpetually refining and advancing its product for the ease and adoption of users worldwide. EXCHANGE LIST Binance Huobi Kucoin Bibox Qryptos Satoexchange BIGone Bitrue Bilaxy Bit-Z Linkcoin SECURE WALLET Ledgerwallet Trezor
General info and list of exchanges for CatoCoin (CATO)
Welcome to CatoCoin The Next Generation of Masternode Technology CatoCoin is the Next Generation of Masternode Technology that transforms Rewards & Collateral Requirements with Blockchain technology to GUARANTEE ROI now and in the future. Read our About & Innovation sections and White Paper to fully grasp the innovation and disruptive nature of CatoCoin and our Mission. Listed on CryptoBridge Now!(click here) CatoCoin NextGen Technology Innovative anti dumping design factor Automatic Collateral Increases every 30 nodes Automatic Reward Increases every 30 nodes No need to buy additional coins when collateral increases CatoCoin Portal Coming Soon (Q3'18) Latest news on Twitter (click here) Join us on Discord (click here) Announcement on BitcoinTalk (click here) banner_vector About CatoCoin CatoCoin NextGen Technology Our ground breaking NextGenTechnology transforms the way in which Rewards and Collateral requirements are calculated. We identified several problem areas and opportunities that could only be addressed through the introduction of a new coin with revolutionary Blockchain technology: CatoCoin; because all conventional Masternode coins are plagued with the same fundamental problems. Conventional coins pre-set rewards on the progression of the block chain by 'guessing' how quickly Masternodes will be added over time when the coin is developed. This approach is like throwing darts blindfolded. CatoCoin's NextGen Technology decouples rewards & collateral requirements from the blockchain and links them instead to the number of active Masternodes. CatoCoin's NextGen Technology employs sophisticated algorithms to evaluate the number of active Masternodes and automatically adjusts rewards and collateral requirements. This ingenious approach allows CatoCoin to be the only coin that can Guarantee ROI both now and in the future. All without ever having to fork the blockchain, install new wallets or purchase additional coins once collateral requirements increase. We Are Dump Resistent Panic selling is not an investment strategy, but that doesn't stop some people from dumping coins. The problem is that they often buy them right back at even lower prices after they've caused a mad rush to sell. With CatoCoin there are dumping consequences because of increasing collateral requirements. Once you give up your Masternode, the collateral will likely be higher to start a new one. This protects everyone and makes each CatoCoin more valuable over time by ensuring higher and higher values. Your Masternode purchased at the 'then published' collateral requirement stays active after collateral increases for new Masternodes. And we have future plans for a 'CatoCoin MasterNode Exchange' where people can bid on Masternodes that have been purchased in the past or we may implement this feature via Interwallet Smart Contracts. In addition, our 70% MN / 30% POS split insures there is a meangful POS ROI which encourages MN holders to accrue larger wallet balances and hold their coins. We believe in Equality We've implemented a graduated reward schedule for the first 15 Masternodes while maintaining consistent collateral requirements to reward our first 15 early adopters as equally as possible, while maintaining excellent ROI for subsequent Masternodes. In addition, our Masternode Owners (first 15) will get a 100 coin bonus when the coin is listed on CryptoBridge. This is our way of saying 'Thank You'. Catocoin is well funded! CatoCoin is well funded and does not need pre-sales for Exchange & MNO listings. Listing on CryptoBridge pre-paid, no pre-sale funds needed. Buy & Sell on Exchanges Our initial exchange will be CryptoBridge We may consider additional exchanges in the future. Buy and sell with confidence on this exchange. aboutimg Innovation: Problems, Solutions And Our Mission WHY MASTERNODE COINS FAIL - OVERSUPPLY OF COINS: Most masternode coins generate an excessive number of coins to synthetically keep ROI high. This is simply unsustainable and these coins have found this out the hard way and had to fork to increase collateral requirements. By then it was too late, the market was flooded with cheap coins, the price had fallen and they had to dig their way out of a hole, only to have this process repeat in a few weeks before they collapsed under the weight of their coin supply. SOLUTION: CatoCoin is different and has increasing collateral requirements right from the start (without requiring any forking or wallet updates). CatoCoin does not generate an excessive number of coins. Our ROI's are excellent, but not so high as to contribute to our own demise: in a word they are 'realistic'. This insures that even in a crypto ecosystem with an increasing coin supply, CatoCoin retains and increases in value because it takes more coins to 'get into the game' as the number of masternodes increase. Yes, our rewards increase over time, but our collateral requirements increase at an even faster pace, thereby increasing demand. Your CatoCoin Masternode is an investment. Once your Masternode is activated, the 'masternode output' is registered, recorded and transferrable in the future. This means that a Masternode purchased today will be worth more when there are 100 Masternodes and even more when there are 500 Masternodes because of CatoCoins increasing collateral requirements, even while you're making money along the way. Can it get any better than this? Our Mission is INNOVATION. We are innovators and thought leaders. Our intent is to DISRUPT the status quo - where every coin is just a clone of another coin with no innovation. Prepare yourself because disruption is imminent! The long-term value in CatoCoin will come from our Innovations and then sharing those innovations through open source. For instance, our revolutionary algorithms to adjust reward and collateral without de-activating your masternode are now open-source through our Github repository. Our goal is to continually revolutionize the Masternode Coin Marketplace through innovation and to be the disrupters. We believe that a rising tide raises all ships and that no one rises to low expectations. We are just getting started. Our plans include a real-time wallet interface to exchanges so you always know the BTC and dollar value of your CatoCoins. In addition, we plan to introduce inter-wallet sales of CatoCoin through P2P connections supplemented by a Cloud Based Microservice architecture (stateless microservices deployed through AWS Elastic Container Services) to interface with several major exchanges. Our future roadmap also includes development & refinement of a sharded block chain for reduced storage requirements, reduced memory footprint and faster transaction processing times, a CatoCoin Responsive Portal and a MasterNode Exchange where you can buy and sell CatoCoin Masternodes (Q1'19). Rest Assured - this is just the beginning with CatoCoin! EXCHANGE LIST Binance Huobi Kucoin Bibox Qryptos Satoexchange BIGone Bitrue Bilaxy Bit-Z Linkcoin SECURE WALLET Ledgerwallet Trezor
Register in our website and enter your BTC count and timezone, this is extremely important to calculate an accurate estimate for pnd's and targets: go to https://cryptopumpandump.com/register 1.Invite people and join our channels, more people = more money you make
telegram: https://t.me/cryptopumpandu1 2.Make sure you have verified accounts on Binance and Bittrex where all our PND’s will happen 3.Keep checking this page for updates 4.Buy on time, pnd coins will be published on time in this page, in Discord group and in our Telegram channel
Once your buy order is filled, wait for at least 20 minutes, just HODL and this is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT , the more we wait before selling, the more outcomers will join the train and support us until we’re all done with our 100% Profits, remember that this is the KEY for making it happen. This time you wait, next time other will wait for you to jump and get your share. 6.After waiting for 20 minutes you may put your sell order based on the target posted here, if you are greedy you may go for your own target but never leave your order before 20 minutes.
Read 5 and 6 again 8.Make sure you’ve read 5, 6 and 7 9.Enjoy your profits and wait for our next PND to double your money again!
Do you know that if you double 100$ worth of BTC for 15 times you can make 1,638,400$ ? Easy right ?, just keep coming back and join in every PND until you make your first 1 million babies. It’s 100% doable if you follow the instructions, keep it strict, HODL ’em for 20 minutes and you’re there, a f***ing millionaire!!
If you’re worried about losses let’s analyze this here, if we’re doing the coin XXX at 0.00100 BTC and after 1 minute it becomes 0.00220, congrats everyone has bought!, why wait to sell ?! because when you sell first, the one who bought last loses everything, so all of us wait until outcomers get into the coin and join us, now we have got their support, when all of us sell, all of us will make profits… we do know that some people are greedy motherfu**ers who will sell once target hit, if we go 90% HODLing and 10% selling, that means it goes perfect and we can do it twice a day, remember point number 10 up there, it just takes 15 times x2 to get filthy rich!
Twenty minutes HODL = 1 million dollar in less than one month
Simply its a bot which help you to manage your cryptocurrency portfolios/tradings. Important of Daneel assistant ? cryptocurrency is became one of the leading industry in the world with in last few years.number of investors are increasing in day by day and even major exchanges have to limit there new registrations due to unexpected rise of cryptocurrency community. with this dramatic rise of cryptocurrency community cryptocurrency data is now accessible everywhere exchanges/YouTube/websites/newspapers/social media and ect. As an investor, it is very important to stay in touch with projects which you are invested to get maximum profit from them. its really difficult to handle several projects at same time with this modern busy lifestyle most of the crptocurrency investors are doing it as a part time job so they dont have enough time to follow above electronic medias to get recent updates of there projects. Daneel is designed to fulfill this deficiency. How Daneel differ from other assistants available in market? There are several cryptocurrency assistants/bots/portfolios available in market.you may meet those kinds of bots while dealing with social medias like telegram, viber,Skype..etc. All those are based on simple digital commands. even if there is a simple spelling mistake functions of those kinds of bots may get completely compromised. so its very difficult to deal with that kind of primary bots in cryptocurrency field. Daneel is an intelligent personal assistant which based on most powerful Artificial Intelligence in the fields of Natural Language and Data and Emotional Analysis which called WATSON. Features of Daneel
it collects high reliable data from various digital sources and aggravate and analyze them.
daneel is a user friendly assistant ,he get your commands and he will give you the most appropriate information.
it has a special feature called “Social Emotion Indicator” so he will be analyze the emotions of markets too.
daneel have a special algorithm to calculate the trust rating of projects.so it calculates and give ratings for each and every project which helps us to choose correct ones and filter out spams
helps to manage your different exchanges/projects as a user friendly portfolio.
6. TP’s Bitcoin Calculator. Discover how much your Bitcoin mining rig can earn you with this calculator. The difficulty and exchange rate information are updated about once an hour. 7. Coinish Bitcoin Mining Calculator. This calculator provides the mining results you can achieve with your hardware setup. You can use it through one of the two ... Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) This website is made possible and remain free by displaying online advertisements to our users. Please consider supporting us by pausing your ad blocker or whitelisting this website. ★ Buy Bitcoin On Binance - Top 10 Bitcoin Wallets Bitcoin Value April 2015 Buy Bitcoin On Binance Bitcointalk Bay @ Buy Bitcoin On Binance - Bitcoin Charts Charts Bitcoin Value April 2015 Buy Bitcoin On Binance Crypto Currency Guide Top 10 Bitcoin Wallets Bitcointalk Bytecent Bitcoin Merchant Buy Bitcoin On Binance Bitcoin Casino Cashable No Deposit Bonus Usa Bitcoin Charts Charts Calculate Bitcoin (BTC) mining profitability in realtime based on hashrate, power consumption and electricity cost. BTC exchange rates, mining pools. BTC exchange rates, mining pools. $15,361.65 $61.42 $453.17 $117.12 $5.14 $68.88 $59.91 Follow @WhatToMine dark mode Binance cryptocurrency exchange - We operate the worlds biggest bitcoin exchange and altcoin crypto exchange in the world by volume Binance) acts as a middleman - it connects you (your offer or request) with that other person (the seller or the buyer). So if you want to share your experience, opinion or give advice - the scene is yours! Although most of these projects have been built on top of ... Bitcoin Discussion General discussion about the Bitcoin ecosystem that doesn't fit better elsewhere. News, the Bitcoin community, innovations, the general environment, etc. Discussion of specific Bitcoin-related services usually belongs in other sections. Moderator: hilariousandco. 2279687 Posts 92131 Topics Last post by NotATether in Re: Satoshi Nakamoto a.k... on Today at 10:23:52 PM Child ... Binance Coin [BNB] is a cryptocurrency with its own blockchain. The most actual price for one Binance Coin [BNB] is $29.17. Binance Coin is listed on 57 exchanges with a sum of 290 active markets. The 24h volume of [BNB] is $442 238 521, while the Binance Coin market cap is $4 369 690 893 which ranks it as #7 of all cryptocurrencies. You can find more information about Binance Coin [BNB] on Binance cryptocurrency exchange - We operate the worlds biggest bitcoin exchange and altcoin crypto exchange in the world by volume 0.00048379 (Binance) Ex. rate 3 days: 0.00049195 (Binance) Ex. rate 7 days: 0.00050569 (Binance) Ex. volume 24h: 14.14 BTC Market cap: $134,538,075 Create 1 BTC in: 26,272.71 Days Break even in: 0.00 Days Innosilicon A9++ ZMaster 140.00 kh/s, 1550W Calculate. Order now at Sesterce Order now at MinerBros Order now at MiningWholesale Order now at CoinMiningCentral Order now at MinersEurope Order ... Alles over Bitcoin: Laatste Bitcoin nieuws Live BTC koers Bitcoin kopen Bitcoin exchanges Bitcoin omreken tools Mining calculator, hardware, software & pools Crypto wallets Blockchain statistieken Gratis online cursussen Trading tips!
Video Highlights: Bitcoin Profit Loss Calculator App Binance New Feature Koinex Free Trading Option #Delta #Bitcoin #cryptotamil This video is a brief introduction on #Options Trading in #Binance JEX Exchange Binance JEX belongs to Binance.com. Here in Binance JEX, you can trade #Bitcoin Futures, Bitcoin Options, Ethereum ... Maximum daily profits proved using my crypto trade calculator Net Profit: $671.88 ROI: 38.98% Must watch video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc9TwWJZoWM&l... Learn how to use the calculator on Binance Futures in this quick and easy video explainer. Subscribe to keep up to date with more content from Binance and don’t forget to check our other videos ... Get Started on CryptoCurrency - Nano Ledger Wallet http://amzn.to/2DBJA9o - Stellar Desktop Wallet https://www.stellar.org/lumens/wallets/ ~ CoinBase https:/... If you don't know how to calculate cryptocurrency trading profits in 2020, Altrady brings you this cryptocurrency for beginner's video to help you calculate your crypto profits. More info - https ...